Crowdfunding Workshop with Seed&Spark
USA, 2018, 60 min., English
LIMITED SEATING MUST RSVP @ https://www.prekindle.com/promo/id/24898849314580873
Crowdfunding to Build Independence
Thinking about making an amazing movie or show? GREAT! We wanna watch it. But first: how are you going to fund it, and - when you’re finished - who’s going to watch it? Most people think about crowdfunding simply as a fundraising tool, but it is so much more than that: it’s a great way to start (or continue) developing a direct connection with your audience, which, as we all know, is essential for building a sustainable film career that leads to distribution and the opportunity to, you know, make more than one thing.
In this workshop, you’ll learn:
• Why audience building is essential for a film career (and crowdfunding)
• How to define, find, talk to, and grow your audience
• How to prepare for a successful crowdfunding campaign (incl. goal, incentives, communication plan)
• Why staged financing might be right for you
• Why filmmakers who use Seed&Spark have more than an 80% chance of reaching their goal
Fun fact: attendees of this workshop have a 100% success rate on Seed&Spark!