LET'S TACO 'BOUT IT:
TACO LIBRE AUSTIN is a gathering of the region's BEST taquerias served with a side of a lucha libre wrestling and music from Piñata Protest, Nina Diaz and The Vandoliers! But really, it's all about the tacos. Sixteen of the area's best taquerias have been deliciously curated by The Taco Trail's José Ralat. Tacos will range from traditional to contemporary. Each taqueria will have a $2 taco and there will be plenty of veggie options. TACO LIBRE AUSTIN takes place on Mother’s Day so bring mom and come taco with us Sunday, May 14 at the Austin Statesman-American parking lot.The event is family friendly and ends at 6pm. Taco 'bout a good time!
Trompo (Dallas), Tacodeli, Cool Beans Eatery, Papalote Taco House, Kesos Taco House, Vaquero Taquero, Chi'Lantro, Taconmaye, Taco Flats, Rosarito, and more to be added!
- Tickets are currently on sale for $16 at Prekindle.com/TacoLibreAustin
- *Please note ticket prices go up the day of fest, so for best pricing options, purchase tickets online in advance.*
- Tickets include event entry for lucha libre matches, music and access to purchase tacos from 16 of the region's best taquerias. All taquerias will have a $2 taco option, while supplies last. Get there early for the best selection of tacos and prices. Our past events have sold out. We encourage you to buy in advance.
- VIP tickets are available for $60.00. VIP tickets include EARLY ENTRY AT 11AM to get a one hour start on tacos before general admission gates open. VIP tickets also include two (2) complimentary drinks and entry into two VIP areas. One near the stage and one by the river. We encourage you to buy in advance.
- TACO LIBRE AUSTIN is all ages. Children 5 and under are free. Tickets for ages 6-12 are $10.
- Taquerias and bands are subject to change .
- All sales are final.
- TACO LIBRE AUSTIN is a rain or shine event.
- Please contact PreKindle for any issues with ticket purchases firstname.lastname@example.org (888)-454-4353